Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CREES Foundation film

It is over a year now since I returned from Peru. It was certainly an experience that will leave a lasting impression on me. I particularly remember the grandeur of the landscapes and the sense of timeless isolation. In many ways is was the exact opposite of my recent experience in Shanghai where everything was a hazy blur of frantic progress.

The short documentary ‘Reynaldo’ that I created with Nick Werber from Fountain Media for the CREES Foundation will be released online soon and I am really looking forward to sharing it. Hopefully it will fulfil our aims of highlighting some of the troubles facing Manu and showing the positive effects of the CREES social and agroforestry programmes in the region. In the meantime please ‘like’ the Dan Childs Film Facebook page here to get updates.

To whet your appetite here is the video we created to promote the CREES eco-tourism experience. It features some of those breath-taking views and some of the fascinating wildlife that we captured along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment